I gathered a list of some of my favorite Miami beach essentials/accessories to make sure your vacation is perfect!
- Hats gf’s. (I’m huge on protecting my skin and especially my face in hot weather, not to mention they complete your outfit and look great!). For Miami in particular a straw hat or fedora would do, but I just don’t think I can pull them off, so I brought along a typical flowy purple beach hat! See similar here.
- A good book to read on the beach. I can’t say that everyone has to read “Yes Please” by the hilarious Amy Poehler because we all have different tastes in books, but I still highly recommend!!
- Volleyball or frisbee. So nice that along South Beach there are nets available for people to play volleyball and I’ve always loved playing frisbee along the water.
- FRENDS headphones. Because they’re fabulous, comfortable, and sound amazing.
- Hot swimwear, obvs. Some favorites are Onia, Frankies bikinis (big in San Diego!), TRIANGL, and Acacia
- Body chains. Speaking of…super sad because I bought 2 new ones and I totally forgot to wear them because they were buried in some of my accessories.
- Cute sunnies
- A margarita in hand and hot bf to fan you! ;) (Aka Ryan)
Hope this makes your vacation extra sweet! ♥
P.S. I’ve added some extra variety below of the brands I mentioned above! Enjoy!